SERENE CA-PX WEARABLE PERSONAL RECEIVER NOTIFICATION FOR CA-360
Product # CA2007
Add the CAPX Wearable, Personal Receiver to the CA-360 or as a second receiver to the CA-380 to receive alerts anywhere around the home!
This wearable receiver is compact, lightweight and easy to wear. A belt clip is included, or wear it on a lanyard - not included.
It alerts the user through distinguishable vibration patterns, a bright flasher and loud audio tones. It's unique vibration patterns and push to identify buttons with Braille is an ideal solution for the Deaf-Blind.
- Wearable receiver pairs easily to the CA-360 or CA-380, allowing immediate alert notification anywhere in the home.
- Light-weight receiver with adjustable belt clip attachment is comfortable and easy to wear.
- Long, 150 foot range. No need to miss any action, anywhere in the home
- 3-6 day battery operation on a full charge
- Receiver alerts through strong, easily identifiable vibrations, select-able audio tones and a bright flasher.
- Built-in, unique vibration/pattern training function helps users to quickly recognize/learn different vibrations.
- Push to identify Braille buttons for the Deaf-Blind to easily identify source of alert.
- Extensive selection of affordable transmitters, receivers and accessories (each sold separately) to customize the system to meet individual requirements.
- Rechargeable batteries and AC adapter included.
- One year warranty
PRODUCT LITERATURE, ENGLISH (PDF)
PRODUCT LITERAUTE, FRENCH (PDF)
ALL CA-360 Accessories (PDF)
USER MANUAL (PDF)