MARSONA 1288A Programmable Sound Conditioner
Product # 1288A
Who knew it would take a dose of ADVANCED DIGITAL AUDIO TECHNOLOGY to help you sleep?
Snooze to incredibly realistic sounds played back by a highquality speaker, built into a carefully engineered housing all designed to lull you to sleep in the very best sound experience possible.
A collection of digital soundtracks lets you be the maestro of your own dreams. Choose from eight different base sounds, and then program any combination of overlay sounds (from 0 to all 8). The sounds of surf, rain, or lakeshore, accented by an occasional seagull, hawk, or owl, create a tranquility surpassed only by being there.
The 1288A features incredibly realistic sounds played back by a high quailty speaker, built into a carefully engineered housing.
All designed to lull you to sleep with the very best sound possible.
The Marsona 1288A has user-friendly touch controls and LEDs to highlight selected sounds; slide controls for tone and volume allow for a sensation of sound range.
Brings relief for Tinnitus sufferers.
- User-friendly touch controls and LEDs
- Slide controls for tone and volume
BASE SOUND DESCRIPTIONS
- LAKE SHORE - Gentle waves lapping against the edge of the shore with a steady chorus of crickets in the background.
- RAIN - A spring shower with the splashing sound of rain in a nearby pond.
- COUNTRY EVE - Crickets and spring peeper frogs against a background of ambient evening sounds.
- SURF I - The rhythmic pattern of a single ocean wave repeatedly rolling in against the beach.
- SURF II - A natural wave pattern with a multitude of ocean waves of diverse sizes and strengths.
- THUNDER STORM - Experience the reassuring comforts of feeling safe, warm and dry as you listen to a calm, gentle rain with a rhythm of distant thunder.
- BROOK - A bubbly flow of water gently tumbling over the rocks of a mountain crevice.
- WHITE SOUND - A steady, constant background of adjustable white noise reminiscent of the roar of Niagara to gently and effectively mask intrusive, unwanted noise.
OVERLAY SOUND DESCRIPTIONS
- SEA GULL - The distinctive call of a single gull as it wings along the beach.
- OWL - An echoic Whoo! penetrates the moonlit night of the northwest timberlands.
- SONG BIRDS - A variety of recognizable song birds as they make their way through a peaceful forest.
- LOONS - A mix of haunting loon calls languish through the fog of a remote mountain lake.
- FROGS - The ribet of a pond frog and the croak" of a bull frog.
- HAWK - Soaring over the canyon, the red tailed hawk shrieks a spirited cry.
- BUOY - A sentinel for wary sea captains, the buoy clangs its signal through the harbor mist.
- DOVE - The melancholy song of a mourning dove as the sun slip
Physical and Electrical Specifications:
- Size: 5.85 (W) x 8.75 (D) x 3.12 (H); (14.86x 22.23 x 7.92 cm).
- Weight: 2 pounds (.91kg) (including transformer);
- Material: ABS Plastic. Electrical: External, wall mount transformer (UL, CSA, TUV, CE, etc.)
- Normal household current (adapted to 9-12V DC). 6 foot cord (1.83 m) with 2.5 x 5.5 mm power plug.
- Speaker: 4 inch, 4 ohm.
|Click here to watch video about this product!|
PRODUCT LITERATURE (PDF)
FEATURE CHART (PDF)
FAQ & FACTS ON SOUND CONDITIONERS (PDF)
USER MANUAL (PDF)